SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, April 13, 2013

{Fab Friday} Weekly Blog Love

Hello!  Here's my round up for this week!  Forgive me for the conciseness of this post, but I've been planning my daughter's bday party this week and it finally came today....I must say that I am spent - and completely forgot to share yesterday's post with you.....that being said....enjoy!


Looking for an idea for a first birthday - well Spaceshps and Laserbeams has 24 of them!




Loving this curry chicken salad recipe shared by This Little Mama.

Here is a sweet idea to wish a friend, farewell....a moving party by Mirabelle Creations.


D&P Celebrations getting a little crafty with scrapbook pages with digital printables

Don't be afraid to get in the water!  Sweet Parties has an awesome Jaws inspired shark party.



Head over to Magnolia Creative for a FREE set of gift tags, perfect for those last minute fits!


How precious is this You are My Sunshine themed baby shower by Frog Prince Paperie?

I just adore this cupcake yarn pom pom garland that I made for a special order for a client.



Looooooving all the pink-ness of this movie party designed by Bloom designs.


This vintage glam birthday party by BellaGrey Designs is so, so precious.

These party games for kids shared by party printables,  makes me want to be a kid again and they're super easy!






1 comment:

  1. Lovely ideas all! But I've got a soft spot for cute gift tags...and your yarn pompom 'cupcakes' garland was a huge hit as a FB share on our wall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails